Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why Tracy is Running For His Glory!

I (Jackie) have known Tracy for years and was always so amazed by her. She is a strong woman who loves Jesus, her family, and her community! It is always a blessing to get to see her when we go stateside. I am so grateful she is running on our team! Here's what she had to say about running for His glory!


"I have seen an amazing transition in Jackie as God has played His role out in her life. As a mother whose kids have 1/2 of their family in the DR it seemed like a perfect fit to sponsor Alan and Jackie. Their family are amazing and they touch so many people it is my turn to help her reach so much more. I run to keep sane, I run to have peace, I run to be with God now I am taking that step further and running so that so many more people may be reached through their mission. I challenge you all as I take my son through his first 1/2 marathon to join us in prayer and donations, no dollar goes untouched, no dollar goes unused. I am completely excited to be Running For HIS Glory!!!!"




Tracy is running the Pasadena 1/2 marathon on May 15th, 2011 for our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment